Frequently Asked Questions
1. How should I submit the Application form?
ONLY through ONLINE mode. Please visit the Model EAMCET- 2016 website www.eamcet.kabconsultants.com for more details. Or you can take help form nearest Model EAMCET 2016 Helpline center to submit the application.
2. How do I apply ONLINE?
Visit the Model EAMCET - 2016 website www.eamcet.kabconsultants.com and go through the information carefully. The entire information about Model EAMCET - 2016 is provided there. Be ready with the “mandatory details” and then Click on “REGISTER NOW” field. It will guide you through the whole process.
3. What are the mandatory details for filling in the Online Application Form?
Before filling the Online Application Form, keep ready the following mandatory details to fill in the appropriate fields.
a. Credit or Debit card details (If payment is being
b. made through Credit card / Debit card
c. Qualifying Examination appeared or passed
d. Hall ticket Number of the Qualifying Examination
e. Stream Applied for (Engineering or Medical)
f. Date of Birth
g. Scanned copy of Photograph with Signature
h. Institution Details
4. What are the various modes of payment of Registration fees?
There are two modes of payment.
1.The first mode is through AP Online centers The locations of / APOnline centers are given in the website www.eamcet.kabconsultants.com
2.The other mode is through Debit Card / Credit Card. The locations of / APOnline centers are given in the website.
5. How do I know that my application has been received and accepted after filling in the Online Application Form?
On successful submission of the Online Application Form, you will immediately receive an SMS on your mobile phone with the Registration number.
6. What should I do with the “Filled in Application Form”?
The candidate has to take a print of the “Filled in Application Form”, keep a copy of this form and preserve it carefully. Use the Registration number printed in the “Filled in Application Form” for all future correspondence.
7. Should I upload any certificates?
No, you do not have to upload any certificates. However, ALL the candidates have to submit the Filled In Online Application Form to the Invigilator in the Examination Hall.
8. Should I upload my photograph and signature?
You need to upload the Photo (File size less than 30KB and .jpg file format) and Signature (File size less than 15KB and .jpg file format) as and when prompted by the system during the online application form filling process.
9. How much is the Registration fee for Model EAMCET - 2016 examination?
Registration fee to appear for Model EAMCET - 2016 Examination is:
Engineering stream (E) Rupees 100/-
Agriculture and Medical stream (AM) Rupees 100/-
The Registration fee may be paid at AP Online Centers in Telangana / A.P and also through payment gateway (Credit / Debit card).
10. Do I need to post my application and attachments?
No, Not Necessary.
11. After completing the Registration process, will I be able to change my application data?
Yes, you can modify your details before the payment is made, but you cannot change anything once the payment is done. Still changes in the excluded fields are to be carried out, then, the candidate has to write a request letter addressing CONVENER Model EAMCET - 2016 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
12. If I misplace my copy of the “Filled in Online Application Form”, how to get another copy of it?
You can take a fresh printout of the “Filled In Online Application Form” from the website www.eamcet.kabconsultants.com by giving suitable details.
13. What if I don’t have an Email-id?
Email-id is a mandatory detail as you might be intimated important information about Model EAMCET - 2016 from time to time to the given e-mail id.
14. What if I don’t have a Mobile number?
Mobile number is a mandatory detail. Payment confirmation or any other future correspondence is through the correct Mobile number you enter. Hence, if you don’t have a Mobile number enter the mobile number of your Parents / Guardian.
15. You said filled In Online Application Form is not a Hall Ticket, hence, I somehow forget it to bring to the Examination Hall.
You will not be ALLOWED to take the Model EAMCET - 2016 Test.
16. If I arrive in the Model EAMCET - 2016 Examination Hall late by 1 minute, will I be allowed to take the exam?
The candidate aspiring for Model EAMCET - 2016 examination will NOT BE ALLOWED into the examination hall if he/she is late by 1 minute. Hence, there is no scope for taking the exam. In view of the unwanted situations in the past, the candidates are advised to reach the Test Centre well in advance keeping in view the time required for travelling and traffic conditions.
17. I have pressed the Back / Refresh / ANY button during the Registration Fee Payment through Debit / Credit Card, will that speed up my payment process?
It is strictly suggested to avoid the operation of Back / Refresh / ANY other buttons during the Registration Fee Payment through Debit / Credit Card, this will not only hamper the whole process but the application submission will be incomplete. Hence, you are advised to have patience during the Online Payment through Bank.
18. I haven’t found the answer to my question in the FAQ’s, what should I do?
The candidate is advised to go through ALL details thoroughly on the official Model EAMCET – 2016 website www.eamcet.kabconsultants.com. Still if you do not find an answer to your question, contact our office. You can also contact the nearest Help line Centers or send an e-mail to the firstname.lastname@example.org or contact at 040-27654225 / 040-27626194.
19. If I missed the last date for the payment of Registration fee, how should I pay from the next date?
Application will not be entertained after last date of registration i.e.10-04-2016
20. I have registered for the Engineering (E) stream, later I wish to register for the Agriculture & Medical (AM) stream as I am eligible, can I transfer the already paid Registration Fee to (AM) stream.
No, the Registration Fee cannot be TRANSFERED.
21. I have paid the Registration Fee for the Engineering (E) stream, but I do not wish to take the Model EAMCET - 2016 exam due to unavoidable reasons. Is the Registration Fee Refundable?
No, the Registration Fee is NOT REFUNDABLE.
22. Are the Help Line Centres (HLCs) meant for appearing Model EAMCET - 2016 entrance test?
Yes, some of Helpline centers also be out of the exam centers.